Friday, July 17, 2009

Want to meet up?

Ok, so I have decided that I have the sure fire recipe for accidentally running into tons of people that you haven't seen for years, or meeting up with old friends that you can't seem to find the time to otherwise...and for that matter, you can usually see someone important, or people you have high esteem for also!  Here it is:  Run to Walmart in a hurry with your sweats on, and NO makeup, and your hair looking like you just crawled out of bed!  Never fails... you try to sneak in for a little something you need and get back out...and sure enough - EVERYONE you know is there and SEES you!!

2 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

ok, that made me laugh out loud.

Kristi said...

And let me just add...that this has happened on NUMEROUS occasions...not just once...so that's how I KNOW it is the sure fire recipe. Try going after the gym, that works great too!