Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is Here!!

I always get so excited to see the date and hear that Spring has finally arrived.  You all know how much I love the warmer weather and sunshine to come back after an especially long winter.  This winter started clear back in November...early snow, and it has just stayed and stayed.  Just this last week, we started getting a little warmer temperatures and the snow was finally starting to melt off from my front lawn.  I was beginning to see a thaw!!  So now that Spring is here...this is what we woke up to this morning!!
       

Yay!!  Get your swimsuits out...and get ready!!

3 comments:

Susan and Scott said...

So I guess I will take the rain in Boise over that much snow in Southeast Idaho. Totally looks like it should be December not March. Good Luck with the shoveling and I hope spring comes soon also.

Trisha said...

And you want me to come visit you for our "Spring Break".

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! We too have snow for Spring -- what a joke!!!