Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday Surprises!

Yes...another year older...bummer! But I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday. I had so many phone calls, from my parents, Brent's mom, my 2 brothers, and my 2 daughters and both son-in-laws! Thanks for thinking of me and making me feel special! I also got a surprise visit from Clint and Katie along with a cake and a gift...thanks! Brent brought me roses, thanks honey! When I went to Salt Lake, Jaron and Heather and the kids surprised me with a cake, gifts and a lunch out to Cafe Rio, which was really awesome! Some good friends in the Ward brought me some great gifts and cards also, and all my YW wished me a Happy Day, so it was GOOD! Thanks everyone for making it a wonderful "old" day!

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Beautiful cake -- which one was it, the one from Clint or the one from Jaron? Anyway, we're glad you had a Happy Birthday, even if you think it was an "old" one. Enjoy each of them, they just keep coming -- we know!!
Thanks for the phone calls, we love hearing from you and knowing what's going on. Sometimes we feel so isolated -- really "ice" olated. It's 10 degrees tonight and the wind is howling out there.
Love you. Mom

Kristi said...

Neither!! ha...just a picture I found on Google images, but they were both Chocolate...Jaron's was a two tiered round one, all chocolate, and Clint's was a one tier German Chocolate with Pecan/Coconut Frosting, they were both good and both as pretty as this one!