Friday, December 12, 2008

SwEet fRuiT!

Ok, so I may be the only person on the planet who has not tried these...Clementine Oranges, Mandarins from California...brand
name, Cuties. Some friends introduced them to me the other day, they are awesome! The are super easy to peel, even a four year old could peel them, and they are seedless and super, super sweet! They are my amazing find of the week, just thought I would pass that along. If you haven't tried them, you must go get some TODAY! I found them at Costco and Walmart, but the Walmart ones were better. Darker Orange, not so soft. Great source of vitamin C and the kids will think they are candy, they're that good! I think they are only around at holiday time, so check it out, YOU'LL LOVE 'EM TOO!

4 comments:

Jacob said...

Those are good and I don't even like oranges that much, but I love these! I think that Katie introduced those to me, and they may be just there around christmas but i have them in florida all year round. HaHa!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Hey, you're behind times. We've been eating them for a month or more. We got some Clementines from Spain awhile back, but they weren't as good as the Calif. Cuties. Yes WalMart carries them everywhere, I think. Sorry we didn't put you on to these before -- we tho't you already knew. We LOVE them, too!!

Call Commotion said...

I am glad that you love cuties too!! Anson makes fun of me because I go through a bag so fast and am constantly buying a new one! :) Hope all is going well and that you are going to have a blast with Tess, Jake and Addie!

Katie said...

Cuties are my favorite! I love 'em! So, I'll be coming over later to raid your fridge, K?