Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snow me the way...


We had another weekend of ...you guessed it, snowmobiling!!  Brent secretly thinks I have taken it up again!!  Tee-Hee-Hee!!  As I mentioned before, the Vector is pretty awesome to ride, so I was a good sport when he asked if I wanted to go again this weekend.  At first I said I had too much to do, cause I had to teach YW on Sunday, and give a talk in church...And clean the house so we could have Bishop's Youth Discussion here...but he said he would help to clean the house, so there you go!  Actually, Clinton has been wanting to take Katie on a ride and wanted me to go so she wouldn't be the only girl there, and we wanted to go to Big Basin, where we haven't been forever, but  I can remember some pretty fun times up there, so we all took off. 

Craig met us in Soda and went with us, he's always fun to have along, and Daren and Kim also went.  Katie and I had a nice groomed trail that we could stick to and go as fast as we wanted and the guys could all take off through the hills and have their fun, so we all got a fun ride! 

After Brent and I got home and he took a good nap, I was cold and suggested we go to Lava, so we called Eric and Eva Jean and they met us at the hot pots for a warm soak, that was awesome!  So we had another fun weekend, and now it's time to start up the old grind once again...MONDAY!  Yay!

Yes, that is my shrill little voice at the end!  Just a little something for your amusement...haha, I knew Brent could make it up (he's got a turbo!)  But Clint was his shadow all day, and I was really nervous when he started following his dad up that steep hill!  But he didn't seem to have much fear...as this next video proves!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Dang!!! That looks so FUN!!!

Jacob said...

I miss going snowmobiling, other than that I don't miss that cold looking snow! Looks like you all had fun.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Thanks for Jacob's letter -- sounds like he's doing GREAT. Will try to get a small pkg. off for hie Birthday as soon as I can.
Your snow pictures look sweet -- but COLD.
Love, Mom