Sunday, February 8, 2009

Today is Ashton's Day!

Enough said!  Any of you who have spent much time with Ashton knows that he does not beat around the bush on any of his conversations.  You pretty much know exactly where you stand in his book the minute it leaves his mouth!!  Many times I've been told, "I don't like you!"  or "I don't know who you are!"  He really doesn't sugar coat it ... just says what he feels!  He has an adorable smile...a cute little voice, that's outfitted for some good singing of "Twinkle, Twinkle" and he loves to run around in his underwear!!  Those are for sure some of his traits.  So, here's to Ashton!  It's his birthday (even though he didn't want to believe me when I told him that).  He is 4 years old, and I hope he has a happy day...Love you buddy!



1 comment:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Hoorah for Ashton!! Happy Birthday, Ashton! Quite a tribute to a cute little boy from his Grandma Kristi. Boy, does time fly! Seems like only yesterday that Emmy was a baby and now we have 8 little great grandchildren. WOW!!!