Friday, March 13, 2009

Widow Weekend

Brent is having his "guy" trip in Island Park this week/weekend.  Clinton was able to go with him since he's not working...all in all, there are about 9 or 10 of them having a good time hanging out, riding sleds, and going to the Expo in West Yellowstone!  
Of course that leaves me ALONE for 4 days...which I don't mind much, but when I get bored...I eat...so that is not good for the diet!  I have been working on a sewing project, of which I have completed...sorry, but I have no camera to take a picture (it's in Island Park with the men), and anyway, I would rather it be a surprise for the person I sewed it for...so just know that I finished another project!  I also 
have been to the gym a bit, played some computer games, watched 
a little TV, put a new background on my blog...and read a bunch of books and facebook....yeah, it's pretty boring here...and I have a couple more days to go!!  Oh, NO!  I hope the cookie dough holds out..... 

6 comments:

Jacob said...

Well I was hoping for some pictures you didn't say at least how it turned out?

Kristi said...

I think it turned out great!! I hope it's not too small...it kinda looks small to me, but we will have to wait and see how it fits, and maybe the recipient will post a picture for you! Sorry

Heather said...

Sounds relaxing to me! I wouldn't mind 4 days of quiet alone time =0)

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

So sad -- your being ALONE! Think of all the quiet time you've craved over the years. Ha! Ha!
I hope you have a relaxing weekend, anyway.
Love You, Mom

Jacob said...

Hey quit putting blinkies on my page. That is not my motto!!! oh yeah and the verification word on this blog is "affsals" ha ha soooo funny. That really is funny it sounds like you are saying a@$holes if you say it three times fast, but I might say the real thing if you put a blinky on my blog again.... just teasing I love you mom, but seriously don't....

Cyndee Bodily said...

Kristi, you are so cute!! I would come and eat ice cream with you... but then I would feel like I needed to walk it off!!
I agree with you about the kids- the are growing up way too fast, makes me try harder (somedays)to be a better mom.
Cyndee