Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sick-oh

So this weekend was supposed to be a fun girl's day away in Boise.  My fellow YW leaders and I were going to go to Boise to support our Beehive leader as she participated in the Mrs. Idaho Pageant tonight, unfortunately I got bit by a vicious flu bug yesterday about noon and started throwing up and other yucky stuff, so I was not able to go with them.  Instead I am spending my weekend in bed with severe stomach cramps...yucky!  Yesterday was pretty bad, in fact I lost 6 1/2 pounds in half a day (great diet, but pretty painful!)  Today I am feeling a little better and have been able to hold down some food and drink.  Wasn't what I had expected, or planned for, but glad that the 24 hours is about over, and I can maybe get back to normal soon!  So much for Boise...hope they all have fun!

3 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Sorry you were sick. Loved seeing you and Brent and talking with you on the Wed-cam last night. Take Care!
We Love you! Mom

Call Commotion said...

Oh no - sounds a little to familiar to this one choir tour we went on....I hope someone is taking good care of you!

Jacob said...

Sorry you are sick, it stinks big time! As for the web cam grandma is talking about, I thought you couldn't do the web cam or was that just your excuse for not talking to me last night. I see how it is!!! just teasing