Monday, April 13, 2009

Letter and Pictures from Jacob...

Jacob Von in a park in Brussels - April 13th
Oh, I LOVE Mondays...it's about the only day that I wake up, open my eyes, and think, "It's Monday!  Jacob's Letter!"  And I jump straight out of bed and run to the computer...Today was extra special because he actually attached some pictures to his email.  Why hasn't he done that before today???  He's been out how many months???  Crazy...


Jacob with some of his first converts, Esther and Dylan,
 with Patrick, the Ward Mission Leader.
Jacob with new convert, Daniel, and Elder Schmutz

These last pictures, I got from Patrick through Facebook...
this is before Jake left Charleroi.


1 comment:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

GREAT blog about Jacob!! And his letter was awesome too. He'll be a great Zone Leader -- we're so glad he's loving Brussells, again.
I'm glad something can get you out of bed with a smile on Monday -- a good way to start the week!!
Have a fun week -- Tess will be there on Thurs. (something else to look forward to). Keep Smiling!!
Love you!! Mom