Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DouBle DuTy DaY!


First of all - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Clinton today!
My 'middle' child Clint turns 27 today.  He was born on our 5th Anniversary in Provo, Ut.
Who does this picture remind you of?  Clinton's little boy Corgin loves to clear out the toys and sit in the container too!
Clinton has always been a joy...he loves to tell silly jokes, which we all try not to laugh at, so he won't think he's funny.  We always said when he was a teenager..."Clint, you know that little voice in your head that says you've gone too far...you don't HAVE one!"  He takes thingvery literally, he loves to give guilt trips, I call him 'Tigger' because he bounces, he is usually hyper, he loves to brag about himself...what more can I say...all of this is just CLINTON!  He is also very thoughtful, generous, and happy...He makes me smile all the time, I love to be around him and I think he is just the BEST!  And I still laugh at his jokes, they are sooo silly!
Obviously Katie thinks he's the best too!!
Happy, Happy Birthday Clinty-poo!
You are awesome, you have a wonderful family, and we love you!!


Secondly - it is our 32nd Wedding Anniversary!

Sometimes it has been a rough road...as marriages go...but we've struggled through and we've made it, so far anyway!  These are just a couple of pictures of us together, try not to laugh!
I just want to wish Brent a Happy Anniversary!  He is a WAY good husband to me and puts up with a lot!  He's a hard worker, and very devoted and loyal, even when he has this crazy, free spirited, independent person to live with.  I think I have him trained just the way I like him now, so I think I'll keep him!! ha ha     Love you....Kristi


6 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

WONDERFUL blog!! The picture of Clint IN the toy box just cracked me up -- now I know where Corgin got it!!! A neat tribute to Clint, he is undoubtably our very lovable kid!!
And we loved your Anniversary blog too, and the pictures you think might be "laughable" -- I love both of them!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you -- you are wonderful kids and have been GREAT parents to 5 GOOD, GOOD children. We are proud of all of you and love you dearly!!!!

Kristi said...

We are truly blessed with goodly parents...and very goodly children also! I agree with that. Thanks for the love!

Jacob said...

Happy anniversary!!!!! Stop doing yard work it is your anniversary sit on your butt and have a fun day.

K Lind said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great day! The kids are getting excited to see you in June. Emmy says you are a goodly grandparent too.

Katie said...

That's great. I vowed to not have children on my anniversary. :) Who knows though right. Happy Anniversary to you though. You guys haven't changed a bit. :)