Saturday, May 9, 2009



For my Mom, Donna...I am so very thankful for the loving example you are to me.  I may not be the best daughter, but you have always been the best mom to me.  I acknowledge what a diligent, hard working person that you are, and am thankful for your tender loving heart.  You are gracious and kind, and I love you very much.  
 
For my daughters, Trisha and Tanessa and my daughter in-laws, Heather and Katie...I am priviledged to have all of you in my life.  I am not the best mother or the best mother-in-law, but you have always shown love and respect for me, and taught me so many things.  I am so proud of all my grandchildren and so very thankful that you are good mothers to them.  I have so much fun with all of you and love each of you, and wish you a very happy day.


Also, a little shout out to my son-in-law, Danny, 
whose birthday was yesterday...Happy Birthday Daniel!
You were my very first 'in-law' child, and I have to tell you that I love you as much as my own children.  You have always been so good to me, and you continually crack me up!  You tease me like there's no tomorrow, you scare me spitless sometimes, but you melt my heart with your hugs, that cute smile and those big blue eyes!  I love you and wish you happiness throughout the year!

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

THANK YOU for the kind tho'ts and words -- and Thanks, too for the nice card and the precious little book of pictures of my darling great grandchildren. I LOVE it -- because I love those little kids sooooo very much.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

And a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you too!!