Monday, June 7, 2010

Random Stuff...

Over Memorial Day Weekend, we took a quick trip up to Clarkston, to deliver countertops to Trisha and Danny's house. It was fun to see the kids and the countertops Brent made turned out pretty sweet!


And Grandpa's ipad could certainly draw a crowd! It was a hit...
When we got back...it was time to move Clint and Katie back to their house :( But not until another bowl of ice cream...which seemed to be an interesting topic for Corgin...
Once Grandpa's was gone...he moved over to help his mom finish hers. He comes with his own spoon!

We also attended the blessing of little Linkoln yesterday...it was awesome!   Sorry, I forgot to take my camera...but thanks to Grandma, here's a couple of pictures.  And might I just add here that we have totally loved having their company for the past 6 months!  They will be greatly missed! 
Also...just one more month until Jacob is home!! He is on his last transfer as Elder "Von" Simonson!! haha...we look forward to his return. Release is on July 8th, but we will be picking him up, so we won't fly into Salt Lake until the evening of the 14th...his report will be Sunday, the 18th of July! Yay!

Just a couple of pictures that Grandma Hamblin had on her camera of our trip to Carribean/Florida. This is the little outfit we bought for Addi on our cruise...

and a couple of pictures at our hotel with the little girls...

This one cracked me up!  Quite the passionate kiss there Addi....lol!

One last thing...I hear there's a recent opening on the Mariner's team...is there room for another pitcher??
Grant's available for the job!   hee hee hee...awesome, I KNOW!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That picture of Addi giving Brielle a kiss is hilarious! And Grant does look like a pro pitcher. Yay for Jakey coming home soon too!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Great blog!! I know, you're wondering where my blog is, huh???? It takes me so long to post one, it is a REAL chore. I'm trying to get around to it -- soon, I hope!!