Friday, November 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Already the stores are putting up decorations, the radio stations are playing Christmas Music, the toy catalogs are arriving in the mail!!  And to think it's still three weeks til Thanksgiving!

Anyway, this is my early plea for all my family out there...I NEED CHRISTMAS WISH LISTS!!  I need to start my shopping early, because I will be going to Pennsylvania right after Thanksgiving, and I also will need to send gifts with people, or in the mail...due to lack of attendance this Christmas!!  I love you all, but have no ideas what you need, want, or are wishing for unless you tell me...so PLEASE!  You can respond to this blog, or email me your personal list at bksimonson@hotmail.com. 
 Those who don't wish, can't complain!!

1 comment:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Let's see what can I wish for:
All my family close to me.
Tons of LOVE to go all around.
Wonderful blessings for everyone.
A heart big enough for all my wonderful blessings.
Gratitude for all my loved ones.

And P.S. I wish my Christmas lights & decorations were up.