Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ouch!

  So I went to peel an apple for Corgin yesterday, and while I was using the knife Corgin kept saying..."Grandma, be careful!"  "Grandma, don't cut yourself, ok?"  "Grandma, don't cut your finger with that knife!"  And so on, and so on...to which I reassured him each time that I wouldn't.  Well, after it was all peeled and cored (the more tricky part) I simply set it on the granite to cut the piece in half...and it slipped off the granite and the knife proceeded to chop my thumb instead of the apple!  Good job, Corgin...you jinxed me!  lol
You can see the flat part where I cut a chunk out of the tip of my thumb.

2 comments:

K Lind said...

OWIE!!!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

OUCH!!! I guess that's a REAL ouchie! You should have listened to Corgin -- maybe he had intuition.
Sorrrrry!!