Friday, May 27, 2011

May... as in MAYbe Spring will come??

Before I get too far ahead of myself...I must mention that our newest little grandson, Linkoln Paul...turned 1 the end of April.
April 27th to be exact!  He is such a smiley little guy, and so cute!!  We love having him so close by
so we can hug and kiss on him so often!  Happy Birthday Linky-poo!

Then moving on into may, came the engagement, and then the end of school and moving home, of Jacob and Janelle!  We are heavy into plans for a beautiful June wedding.  June 18th to be exact!  We are hoping the weather will finally be nice and our yard can have some time to recover, but are looking forward to having everyone home for the event!
In May, Katie and Clint went on a dream cruise for their vacation...a Mexican Riviera cruise for a week...and we got to watch the boys!  A week with these two wild indians!!  haha...
They were a lot of work, but a lot of fun too!
Then brings us to the end of May, and we celebrate twice on the 27th!  It's Clinton's Birthday!!  Yes, he was born on our 5th Anniversary, so that makes him 29!  He is always up for fun...he loves to joke and tease us and would be pretty good at it, if he wasn't so honest...he always confesses too quickly!! haha  He loves to fish and do things outdoors, is an excellent tiler and helps his Dad alot with the concrete work, he is a great Father and Husband and is so good with the boys!
We wish him a very Happy Birthday!!  Love you, Clinton!


And today...well, it's our 34th Anniversary!  Yes...I've been driving Brent Crazy for 34+ years!!
I am happy to say that I think we are in a "good place" and are enjoying our empty nesting years.  We love our kids and grandkids, and enjoy living in Inkom, in our new home that we built together.  We will celebrate together with a little weekend "getaway", and I'm sure we will have a great time!
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband...I love you!
So much for May...it has come and gone SO fast...on to June...
family + wedding = FUN!!!

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

GREAT post, Kristi!! And nice tribute to your family & Brent!! You two have done an awesome job of raising a wonderful family -- GREAT kids & their great families!!! We love you both so very much and all you've done for us!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Let the good time roll!!!
Love You, Mom & Dad

The Hamblin's said...

nice post. I have finally added somethinhg to mine. I'm not good at it and would love to change things but don't know how. Guess I will have to get Kristin to help me. If I knew how to put you on my friends and family list I would but I don't. Maybe you can help me with that. Have fun with all the wedding things.