Friday, July 18, 2008

E-mails and Sleeping Babies!

Today we recieved an email from Jake, he finally told us that his P-days were on Friday.  So that explains why we get emails on Friday and regular mailed letters on Monday!  I have posted it on his blog - Thanks to all of you who write him, I know he appreciates it so much and it is always fun to look for mail and know you are loved!  Keep up the good work everyone!  

Also, today Addi was staying with me for the afternoon and she just came and asked if she could go "nite-nite", and when I went in and looked, it was so cute!  She had crawled up on the bear in her bed and gone to sleep.  Just thought I would show you some pictures since Tess doesn't have a blog yet.  She promises that she will do one as soon as she moves, so hopefully in a month or so, she can post her own pictures!














Cutie pie!

No comments: