Monday, September 8, 2008

First letter from Belgium

Yes, we got Jake's letter this morning.  I have posted it on his blog.  As you will read, we really don't know anymore about the email stuff.  I didn't realize that his email address would be the same as it was in the MTC!  duh!  Silly me...we could have sent him letters so that he at least heard from home, but didn't know!  it is :   jsimonson@myldsmail.net
I don't know how much time he has to read there, or if he has access to the web, or if he can print them out, I just don't know...so I have asked some questions, but it may be another week until we learn the answers.  So...write him if you can, whether you send it by email, or you go to the post office and get the 94 cent stamp and mail one...I am going there today to see if I can find out anything more!

1 comment:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

THANKS! Jacob's letter was really GREAT -- he sounds so excited and happy (except with contacting) Ha! Will try to get a letter off to him -- I may send a short email note.
Hope all is well with you and Brent. Love, Mom