Thursday, October 2, 2008

House Pics...

This is mostly for Grandma and Tess who ask about the house and aren't able to see it upon completion.  I know Clint and Katie have been way too busy to get some pictures posted, so hope it's all right if I post them here. (I guess since Brent and I do a lot of the work too, they can't mind!)  Here are the promised updated house pics.  It changes daily, but as of last night....

Front Entry (Still needs wood floor and railing)

Living Room (Still needs fireplace rocked and painted)
Dining Room and bar (still needs granite on bar)
Kitchen (still needs counter tops and backsplash)
Looking through kitchen to pantry
Kitchen looking into dining area
Laundry Room
Master Bedroom
Walk in closet
Looking into Master Bath
Master Bathroom (still needs tiling on tub and countertops)
Main Bathroom (still needs tiling on shower)
Main Bathroom (needs countertops)
Back Patio pad with glaze

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacob said...

The house looks awesome. Thanks for the pictures! It's looking pretty close to being done.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Looks like you're nearly done -- and it's really pretty. Lots of color, I know that's what Clint & Katie really like.
I hope they get in soon. Everyone has worked so hard and it really shows.

Rebecs said...

Maybe I'll move up there so you all can build me a house. That house is sure coming together and is BEAUTIFUL!