Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To my Dad,  Brent,  Jaron,  Danny,  Clinton,    & Jake....









                Wonderful Dads!                                                                Just wanted to give a shout out to all the amazing men in my life that are fathers...first, my Dad, who has always been the best example of Charity, and has a wonderful sense of humor...I love you Dad!  Followed closely by my husband Brent, who is a saint for putting up with me all these years, and is such a good example to my children of a good hard working man...Love you honey!  Next are the fathers of my grandchildren...My two great sons, Jaron and Clinton, and my two awesome son in laws, Danny and Jake...I think you are ALL Great Fathers and loving, caring adults...thanks for making me proud!  I love you all, and hope you have a wonderful Fathers day!

No comments: