Friday, June 20, 2008

Hooked!

Ok, so I'm totally hooked on blogging!  I take a picture and just want to run to the computer to post it!  Sorry...but it's fun!  Yesterday I was babysitting, not just Addi, but Corgin also, while they worked on the house.  I am trying to eat up as much as I can of little Addi, knowing that they will be gone here in another month...it makes me sad...she is such a funny little girl!


This was a cute picture of Clint & Corgin.  They have the same blue eyes...Ohhhh!


Corgin getting his cereal for the night.  They have to strip him down, cause he is so messy, but it's so cute...he plays with his toes the whole time and even puts them in his mouth to taste them a few times!  I think he looks like Clinton when he was a baby in this picture.


1 comment:

Trisha said...

Clint looks exactly like dad in that picture and Addi looks a little bit like you mom. It is kinda weird. Can't wait to see everyone in a week.