Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Simonson Family...

The Brent & Kristi Simonson Family...we're all here!  The first time in about 3 years that we are all together, and the last time for at least a couple more years.  It was a great day, very humbling with everyone there, but so glad that it was possible.  Jacob had a wonderful "farewell" and gave an awesome talk in Sacrament Mtg.  It's nice that all could be there for his support!

Jaron & Heather, with Lilly, Ashton, Carter, and Emmaline

The Evans - Trisha & Danny with Ali and Grant

Clinton & Katie with Corgin

The Larsens - Tanessa and Jake with Addisyn

(P.S.  Two posts today...another one, so read on...)

5 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Hi! NICE pictures -- we LOVE them and love all of you!
I'll have to chastise you a little, Kristi for not spelling your name correctly in your title. HA!
Such a wonderful time for all of you to be together! Simonon Family???
We love you, Jacob!! And wish you all the blessings and joys that comes with missionary service.
HAVE A GREAT TIME TOGETHER!!!
Love, Grandma & Grandpa Hamblin

Rebecs said...

How fun! Your family is so cute and I LOVE your hair. I am going to tell my mom to copy your hair, I love it! Good Luck Jake!

Nana Colleen said...

Kristi,
I was going to call you but I forgot. I am so sorry we missed Jake's farewell. My Mom and Dad planned a reunion this weekend and week until the 3rd of July up in the mountains of Park City so that is where we are. I wish we could see Jake before you leave but we will have to wait until his return. Give him a big hug and kiss for us. Good Luck!!!
Colleen
P.S. I love you blog Kristi, I need to start sometime soon.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Hi Kristi! I found your blog! John and I will miss Jake, we are so glad that we got to know him. He is such a good kid.

Heather said...

The pictures turned out great! It was a really good time and we all had a fun time-- you throw the best water parties!