Saturday, June 21, 2008

Temple

Friday, June 20th, 2008
Last night we had the opportunity to attend the Idaho Falls Temple with Jacob.  It was a special experience.  


Just me with my baby!  Wow, my last child...now all my children have been endowed in the Idaho Falls Temple.  That's an overwhelming thought.  I am so proud of Jacob, as I am of all my children.  How did I get so lucky to have such good kids??  I am truly blessed.


We missed having all our family together, but what can you do?  Trisha and Danny are in Lewiston and Jaron is still in Boise, while Heather is in Salt Lake, but we will all be together this coming weekend for Jacob's farewell, so that will be great!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Everyone's looking good.

Cami said...

Kristi, I can't believe how much your family has grown!! And a good looking family at that....must run in the family! I love your blog page. Thanks for helping mom!