Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Tag...

I know, you don't do tags...well neither do I, but I am starting this one for all of you, my family, for my own purposes, of which I will not devuldge...cause I'm sure it's pretty clear.
(All of the answers below are not directed toward anyone...I was just answering the questions as if I were asked them myself.  I can't ask you to play the game unless I was willing to do the same!)

If I could have a wish for Christmas that was priceless, what would it be?

All of my family here together, in peace, no tension, no competition, just love and friendship, having a screaming good time, playing sardines, making up stupid games, running through the house, laughing, recreating the year in memory...you know, all the fun stuff we have done together!

What would I ask Santa for if money were no object?

Plastic surgery!

What are 5 things I would like for Christmas?  (I'm sure you can't see through this one!)

1.  Kisses from my grandkids - Hugs from my kids  
2.  A new body
3.  New clothes to fit that body
4.  Money
5.  Plane tickets.

What would I ask Mom and Dad to get me for Christmas?

(yeah, you got the idea....)  

Me...a fun trip to visit them in New York!  (Not for them to get me...just to have)

OK...you get the idea, I tag:  Jaron, Heather, Daniel, Trisha, Clinton, Katie, Jake, and Tanessa

(Still waiting on Jaron, Daniel, Clint & Katie, and Jake!)

5 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

I understood your tag -- was that #5 a hint at what you want from Mom & Dad? You'd ought to know by now that you always get a calendar!!
Good Luck on your tag, I hope it fills the need.
Glad you got home safely, not that you let us know anything.

Kristi said...

No...I stated that in my next question, that I wanted to go there, but not that I wanted you to give me that! And now you gave away my present, you told me I was getting a calendar...way to spoilt the SURPRISE! ha

Trisha said...

I am putting my tag in your comments so that everyone doesn't find out that I did a tag. I don't do tags. I'm just amusing my mother.

If I could have a wish for Christmas that was priceless, what would it be?

To spend my christmas on a beautiful exotic beach with all of our family. We could just lay out, have fun, and enjoy each others company and our surroundings!!!!!!

What would I ask Santa for if money were no object?

To travel around the world.

What are 5 things I would like for Christmas?

1. Some new clothes
2. Food gift certificates so that I can eat out more
3. A trip to Disney World (and to visit Tess)
4. A trip to the church history sites (and to visit
Grandpa and Grandma)
5. Clothing accessories (I have no jewelry)

What would I ask Mom and Dad to get me for Christmas?

I don't know, maybe some cool new kitchen gadgets (like your cool spatula, magnetic measuring spoons/cups, pampered chef pizza stone, new plastic glasses)

Jacob said...

I also will answer on your blog, because I don't do tags because my sister would make fun of me!!! Ha Ha!

First question: I would love to play Hucklebuckle like we used to when we were kids and I want to have a huge family Kanasta tournament (where I beat Daniel, I've been practicing)

Second Question: Everyone able to come visit me in Florida.

Third Question: 1. Pasta Machine 2. New Clothes 3. A new sunday dress 4. Elegant Boxed silverware 5. Bread Machine

Forth Question: Plane tickets to go home for Christmas!!!

Kristi said...

Thank you my lovely girls!! I so appreciate your comments, and non-tag answers. I loved hearing your thoughts and getting your ideas, I appreciate most the time you took to answer me! I love you...now the rest of you...get on the stick!! ha