Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving...

As Thanksgiving time approaches, these are some of the things that I am thankful for...

That I live in a free nation and have all the wonderful 
blessings of being raised in the Gospel.
For a loving husband who puts up with me and supports me.
For wonderful children (children in-law also) and grandchildren, that call me, care about me, love me and even worry about me sometimes.
For great parents that have always been the best example 
in everything they do and in how they live their lives.
For a nice home, good cars, and the means to meet our needs, pay our bills, and still have enough left over for some indulgences.
For good friends and neighbors that are caring 
and great examples to us.
For good health and a great time in life to kick back and 
relax a little...enjoy the scenery.
Thankful for the opportunity to be the mother of an awesome missionary, to serve in the Young Womens, and to have a 
testimony of a living God, Jesus Christ and a Prophet.
Thankful for the beautiful fall season we have had and the approaching holidays with the hope of fun times with our family and grandchildren...Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

We are grateful to have a daughter with such a sweet spirit and strong testimony. Thank you for sharing that with us (and with all your family). We love you dearly and pray that you will have a Happy Holiday season -- both Thanksgiving and Christmas!! Be safe and enjoy all your adventures!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Kristi said...

Hey, just to set things straight, my post was first...my mom just copied me!! ha