Tuesday, September 14, 2010

5 + 6 = BRENT!

So most of my posts are what I want to say and pictures I like or want to use...and since Brent is about as different as night and day when it comes to me...I decided for his Birthday, I would post what he would like.  (maybe???)   He is a man of few words, so here are a FEW to describe him...

hard working,       mis-understood,

adventurous, 
no respect,     stubborn,
quiet,  

Rodger...



(and maybe his favorite) grandpa...


Happy birthday, Brent!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hope it was a good one, even though he had to share his dinner with us. I bet he's glad you didn't use the pictures we have! haha.

Kristi said...

I am still waiting for them...I will add them when you send them to me!! I almost called you about them! haha

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite son-in-law!!!! I liked the pictures, we so seldom get "smiling" ones of Brent. I could add a few words -- giving (& lots of it), focused, speedy, and handsome.