Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to Tess!


Our family only
has one summer birthday...and that's my Tanessa.  On July 15th, she turned 25!  The only problem with that this year was that it coincided with our return from Europe and a huge gathering of chaos and comotion at our house!


So unfortunately, Tanessa's birthday got somewhat overlooked this year.  I'm so sorry Tess!  But I wanted everyone to know how much I love my delightful daughter, and a few things about her!

Tanessa is a go-getter...anything she sets her mind to, she can do!
She is a little slower going about things than some people...we always teased her when she was younger about how SLOW she moved...She just takes her time, I guess...and enjoys life along the way!  I think her speed is getting a little faster now that she is a mom and has to chase after two little girls!

She is a great wife to Jacob...she loves to cook and makes him all kinds of specialties!  She supports him in all his callings and his school, and loves to spend time with him.

She is a great mom to Addisyn and Brielle.  She was such a little princess when she was growing up, and now has a couple of her own!



Tanessa has always been a loving and sweet person, one who can go crazy with her imagination, crack us up with her silly comments, and has brought much joy and happiness into our family.

She is a great daughter, grand-daughter, sister, wife, and mother...she is always thinking of her family and friends and does so much for all of us.  She can cook a gourmet meal, plan a great party, decorate the coolest cakes...but she doesn't like doing dishes much!
We tease her about her potty mouth...not that it's that dirty...but she tells it like it is, and doesn't beat around the bushes much. (hmmm...sounds a little like her mother!)


She is creative...ambitious...loving...and sensitive.  She loves a good party, and for that Tess...I am sorry yours was so lame this year!

It was so fun to have her and the two little girls home with us this year for her birthday!  We miss her so much now that she is in FLORIDA!!  Happy birthday, Tessy-poo...I love you so much...you mean the world to me, and I miss you!!

5 comments:

Call Commotion said...

I will give her tonz of hugs for you! :) I have to 2nd everything you said about her! She is quite an amazing girl! Thanks for sharing her with me!

Jacob said...

Ahh thanks, that was very sweet...even if i'm a bit slow!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Yes, yes, yes -- I agree with all that your Mom said and I have a ton of other nice things I could add. You are a wonderful and remarkable girl and you are a blessing to our lives. I miss you tons & tons, Tessy -- you have always been so mindful of us and done so much to make our days happy ones!!!
Happy, happy belated Birthday (even if I remembered your Birthday in July.) LOVE you lots, sweetie!!!

Rebecs said...

That was so sweet! I feel bad I didn't know it was her birthday when we were there. Anyhow, Happy Belated Birthday Tess!

Rebecs said...

And I wasn't finished... So a few things I learned about Tanessa in this post:

1. I didn't know she was slow :)
2. Decorates the coolest cakes (I'd like to see)
3. That she is direct and tells it like it is. Truth be known, I love that way of communicating!