Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy B-Day...

On the 24th...my oldest daughter, Trisha will turn 30 years old!  She is a wonderful wife, mother, and daughter...creative and talented...an awesome cook, a dependable and caring young woman...and just a
joy in our lives!  I love you Trisha...Happy Birthday!

On the 27th it is my oldest son's Birthday, Jaron will be 32!  Where has the time gone???  He is a great dad, husband, and son...very talented, with a beautiful voice...a good leader, a wonderful cook, and a very busy man!!  We miss being closer to him and his family so much.
I love you Jaron...Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Susan and Scott said...

I feel so old. :-) I used to babysit them when they were so little. It's crazy how fast time flies and that they have families of their own. They both look great though. Wish them Happy Birthday's from me.