Friday, September 17, 2010

I knew a little girl...

My Ali has just grown up!  She turns eight years old on Sep. 18th.  I think she is such a sweetheart, always willing to help with anything
you ask of her...such a caring and good big sister...and she is just so lovable!  Every time I visit, she is so quick to come give me a great big hug!  She has lots of friends and is happy and fun.  I'm so proud of her and all that she has accomplished so far.  She is a very good reader and does very well in school, is learning to play the piano and practices alot!  She will be baptized next Saturday, and I'm so happy for her!  I just want to wish her the Happiest Birthday...and tell her how much I love her, and I can't wait to see her in a week and be there for her special day!  Love you, Ali-pali!!  And Happy 8th Birthday!

3 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

YES, YES Happy Birthday, Ali!!!! What a wonderfully sweet girl you are. Wish we could see you more often, but we do plan to see you next week for your baptism. You are a great blessing to your family and growing into a lovely young lady.
Have a wonderful Birthday!!!!! Love you LOTS & LOTS!!!

Trisha said...

Thank you for that grandma and grandpa. I miss you! Love Ali

Rebecs said...

Happy Birthday Ali and Brent! Hope you both had fabulous birthdays! Ali is such a cutie, just like her mommy. And Brent, I think you and Chris are cut from the same mold, and I think it's a great mold!